Tuesday, December 9, 2025

After coming back from Singapore spending over 4 lakh +approx same natak and nautanki continues in Sindhu society




So I return back from Singapore once again after a short 6 months approximately and as usual, I notice a couple of folks buying new cars in the place where I stay. 

I really did not want to return back as but this is the place I have been for besides singapore 😊.

It was nicw unilni was at my partners place at 17th road until I rwtiene back here.

what I get after returning is marketing to buy stuff to pay for medicine or eye treatments
wtF, as usual someone spends and someone else benefits.

Stairs loaded with dog food imported from Ukraine or xhija or thailand or some other place to bw fed to their dogs 

Is this some balk magix of exchanging onea life forces and disease between humnans and animals.

Quiet poasible.

When I shifted here little did I know that this family l will be having a shop in one of my relatives building place 😔...makes everything even more complicated

Quiet poasibl.

I only wish ☠️ upoj anyone who may be invited kced in such stuff 



l