Getting a salary of about x sgd on my 4th year of Singapore and after 20 years if I am getting jobs for less than the same x dollars, then is this thugi or fairness or justified..or what sort of meritocrity is this
Atithi devo bhava, we have known this in india, whereas in Singapore I can share a few experiences right away
1- singapore permwnet residence card is like a guest card for singapore, like pls. E our guest.. unlike ep and work passes. But my experiences of being a pr has been very bad . The usa green card is really strong and treated well
2- atithi devo bhava, toh nahi magar paise dekar rental houses lete hai to kya hota hai
1- ek baar , toh I was fooled and lost some rental deposits as the keys handed was wrong
2- fir while renting another house or room for three times previously the owners didn't have the courtesy to clean up an give the place properly. This is what sort of welcome you give to anyone who is paying you...and it is not a free on board.
3- y being i a permanent resident rin Singapore jas been like no mans land neither you are on indian nor a singaporean but have to pay for sins or losses for both country but can t get the benefit of progress or prosperity of either the 2 countries
4+ I have just come across black magic since I have gotten a singapore pr .. earlier iness able to near it now due to growing age and the black magicians increasing power I am finding it difficult but slowly hopefully I shall overcome.
Now a particular sext or tamils maharashtrians,, government , Jain's and sindhis have stalked me in the past so as to try to gain benefits out of this.amd.causimg me.immemse health , wealth, and other misery in life
But gods strength in me imwill help me persist and succeed.