Sunday, August 3, 2025

tmTamils, a godly divine people with a supposedly good past to actual ravans of the future #hunour

From childhood when I had tamil and south indian class mates, i had very high regard for them and that's what I shared to people I met. 

However my recent experiences in the past few years plus I have altered my view.. and  due to personal experiences my view about the entire tamil community jas fone down.

Now instead of divine spiritual people in have started to see ravlvana like traits . Now to .other nature this is just a blog indont wish to take up anyone's bad influence over to me ..please do note ...

A few things that may have caused this is moce from Jayalalitha who was a very divine cm to stalin who reprenrts a name of communism hero of Russia.

And then increasing lankan  influence within singapore may be .. 
And Russian and ukranian nuclear projects in tamilnadu..has alsoninfluenced all this .. Lo
These are just my feelings and internal views based on the spiritual attacks I have got when around those cluster of people.  it does not change or impact my behavior or dealings with any of those 

In the long run truth prevails.